UpdraftPlus Premium 18.104.22.168 Nulled – WordPress Backup Plugin
No Rating Available.
UpdraftPlus Premium 22.214.171.124 Nulled – WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free Download
UpdraftPlus Premium WordPress Plugin Features
- Highest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB; file size only limited by Web host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- Supports both manual and automated (scheduled) backups
- Backs up files and databases on separate schedules
- Reports time of next scheduled backup
- Routinely prunes the number of old backups kept
- Automatically backs up when plugins or dashboard themes update and before WordPress core updates run
- Central place to store, manage and disconnect backups
- 1 gigabyte of free storage included, with the option of purchasing more as and when required
- Supports backup to multiple destinations
- Database backups can be encrypted for security
- Encrypted transport to cloud storage
- All backup operations are thoroughly logged.
- Display status of backups in progress in WordPress admin panel, along with any errors or warnings.
- Reports when backup completes, including file checksums for verification of backup integrity.
- “Debug/expert” gives further insight into backup process: option to view a different set of SSL certificates, to turn SSL certificate verification, and to turn off SSL entirely.
- All log messages can be sent to syslog
- Conveniently backs up each WordPress entity
- Further files, WordPress core or any arbitrary directory from the server can be backed up via add-on.
- Databases can be decrypted within WordPress control panel via drag-and-drop.
- Backups made elsewhere can be imported via drag-and-drop
- Search and replace migrates site database upon import.
- Restores backed-up entities from console with one-click access.
- Imports and restores from backups made by other backup plugins.
- Compatible with WordPress Network / Multisite installs.
- Backup/restore control panel is placed in the network dashboard.
- Restore individual sites within the network (without having to restore all sites).
- Import (where possible) single site installs into the network.
|File size:||5.18 MB|