Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows 21 November 2020 UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL
No Rating Available.
Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows
Android Live TV (TV Streaming, Movies, Web Series, TV Shows 21 November 2020 UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL Nulled Free Download
Android Live Tv Application is app that show live tv on android device. Watch your favorite TV channels Live in your mobile phone with this Android application on your Android device. that support almost all format.The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
- Now New 2.0 Section for Movies & Web Series
- Movies added by there Language and Genre
- Web Series added with Season and there Episode
- Mini Player which is play within details screen
- 4 type of stream link
- – Live Url (m3u8 type link which is play live tv )
- – Youtube (play youtube video)
- – Embedded url (Openload, VeryStream, Daily Motion, Vimo or other embeded website url)
- – Server Url and Upload from system
- New Design of Admin / App
- Compatible with GDPR
- Latest Version of Android Studio
- Rating and Comment in Item
- Chrome Cast (m3u8, mp4 & http streaming support only)
- OneSignal Notification inside Admin
- Ads On/Off from Admin
- Secure API Url
- RTL Supported
- All Device Combability(Responsive Design).
- Easily Navigate With Navigation View.
- Login, Register and Application Introduction
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream.
- Supports 720p/1080p HD mp4,mkv,m4v,rm,tp and many other video formats
- YouTube Video Support.
- Channel Added With Category Wise.
- Favorite Mode.
- Search Channel.
- No Flash Player Required.
- Easy Admin Panel with Latest Material Design
- Admob ads Integrated(Banner/Interstital)
- Only available Studio code
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel
- Manage Category,Channel,Movies and Web Series
- Easily Manage Users
- Send Notification from Admin
- Json Service
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full Android Source Code.
- Full Php Code of Server Side.
- Android Package hierarchy (that tells which class is used for what).
- Full Document with Screen Shot.